KVH Autocomp 1000S Heading Sensor - Sail
The AutoComp 1000 employs KVHs breakthrough digital fluxgate compass technology to provide precision heading data to an array of systems, including autopilots, GPS, video charts, radars, computers, and other electronic instruments. Designed as a remote sensor, the AutoComp 1000 can be mounted in a magnetically clean location (e.g., away from speakers, motors, wiring bundles, and other sources of changing magnetic fields), and its continuous automatic compensation feature ensures that the most precise heading data (within 0.5°) is available at all times. The AutoComp 1000 is fully compatible with the NMEA 0183 output standard and a universal interface card is available for use with other interface standards.
- Remote sensor with continuous autocompensation ensures reliable heading data at all times
- Accurate to within 0.5°
- Fast 10 Hz NMEA 0183 standard output compatible with other ARPA radars, autopilots, and other electronic systems; optional interface card available for other outputs
Export Data Easily
CWR understands how important data export is to allowing your business to thrive. From order history to shipment data files to product files and beyond, we provide a variety of ways to view and analyze data on your end.
Top Selling KVH Products
Same Day Shipping
Place your order before 4pm and it will ship the same day! Not many wholesalers can offer this kind of speedy delivery at such an affordable price. But at CWR we do not believe you should have to choose between speed and affordability.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER