KVH AutoComp 1000P Heading Sensor - Power
The AutoComp 1000 employs KVHs breakthrough digital fluxgate compass technology to provide precision heading data to an array of systems, including autopilots, GPS, video charts, radars, computers, and other electronic instruments. Designed as a remote sensor, the AutoComp 1000 can be mounted in a magnetically clean location (e.g., away from speakers, motors, wiring bundles, and other sources of changing magnetic fields), and its continuous automatic compensation feature ensures that the most precise heading data (within 0.5°) is available at all times. The AutoComp 1000 is fully compatible with the NMEA 0183 output standard and a universal interface card is available for use with other interface standards.
- Remote sensor with continuous autocompensation ensures reliable heading data at all times
- Accurate to within 0.5°
- Fast 10 Hz NMEA 0183 standard output compatible with other ARPA radars, autopilots, and other electronic systems; optional interface card available for other outputs
Large In-Stock Inventory
With over 18,000 products in stock and our ability to leverage relationships with over 300 manufacturers that other distributors don't have, CWR Wholesale Distribution can offer you the best inventory at the best prices year round. No hassle.
Top Selling KVH Products
Over 300 Brands at Your Fingertips
We have great relationships with some of the most respected and reliable brands in the business and we are here to pass on the benefits of those relationships to you, the client. With CWR, you can be assured that our customer service team is providing the best, most accurate, and most up-to-date information about your products.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER