ACR HydroFix Hydrostatic Release Unit f/Category I EPIRB
HydroFix™ Hydrostatic Release Unit for Category I EPIRB
A rod system does not rely on a battery, blade or pyrotechnic device to release the beacon. This advantage allows for a quick, seamless and reliable release in an emergency. Note that this is a date-stamped product and must be replaced every 2 years from the date of installation or 4 years from the date of manufacture.
- Allows release of a beacon from a Category I bracket when submerged in water between 4.9' - 13.1' (1.5 - 4 m)
- Easily replaceable
- 100% factory tested
- Fits: Open Face™, Sea Shelter™ Sea Shelter™2 and Sea Shelter™3 brackets
- Size: 2.5" x 3.4" x 2.0" (6.3 x 8.6 x 5.0 cm)
- Weight: 3.3oz (93.6 g)
*Not for use with the following outdated EPIRBS: 2754,2756,2758, and 2759
Competitive Wholesale Pricing
We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the wholesale marine business. Not only can we provide the items you need, but at a cost low to you so that you can provide a deal to your customers and turn a solid profit.
Top Selling ACR Electronics Products
Placing orders has never been easier. At CWR, you can upload a file with multiple orders, or place the file in our FTP server. We also offer a complete list of online tools for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Extensible Markup Language (XML). Seamless, integrated, simple.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER