ACR GlobalFix PRO 406 MHz GPS EPIRB Cat II
GlobalFix™ PRO 406 MHz GPS EPIRB Cat II
Send I'm OK Messages. Increase the functionality of your beacon with optional 406Link.com non-emergency messaging service.
Head offshore with confidence. With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the GlobalFix PRO quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival. It's reliable signaling technology that has saved more than 25,000 lives since 1982.
The GlobalFix™ PRO broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The internal GPS will automatically turn on and acquire your position upon activation and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a seperate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
The GlobalFix™ PRO is small and rugged and comes with over 53 years of life saving technology built into every one. Performing a full functional self test of the GlobalFix PRO internal circuitry, battery voltage & power, and 406 MHz transmission gives you the peace of mind knowing your EPIRB will work the moment you need it to the most. ACR Exclusive: Built-in GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test the internal GPS receiver to ensure its working properly.
Tap in to the same field-tested rescue technology used by the U.S. Military, Coast Guard, NATO, Special Forces and Arctic explorers.
- High Efficiency Electronics
- Ergonomic, Compact Design
- Highly Visible One Candella LED Strobe
- Marine Tough Design for Years of Useful Service
- Internal GPS Capability
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Made in the USA
- Lead Free
- Size (no antenna): 6.97" X 4.2" X 3.58" (17.7 X 10.67 X 9.09 cm)
- Weight: 20.5 oz (581g)
- Battery: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium battery packs.
- Replacement: Battery replacement due no later than 6 years from date of manufacture but 5 years from date of install or after emergency use
- Material: High impact UV resistant polymer
- Deployment Category I: Hydrostatic release (auto)
- Deployment Category II: Manual release
- Activation: Out of bracket and wet, or manually
- Waterproof: 33' (10m) Exceeds RTCM standard
- Radiated Power: 5W +/-2dB (406.037 MHz) : 50mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Operational Life: 48 Hours minimum @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Typical Performance: 70+ hrs. @ -4° F (-20° C); Longer in higher ambient temperature
- Operating Temp.: -4°F to +131°F (-20°C to +55°C ) (Class 2)
- Storage Temp.: -30°F to + 158°F (-34°C to +70°C)
- Accessories: Cat I mounting bracket (P/N 2832),
- Cat II mounting bracket (P/N 2833),
- Cat I HydroFix™ HRU (P/N 9490)
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, USCG, FCC and MED
- Meets: GMDSS, RTCM, and IMO standards
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
It is mandatory that you register your EPIRB. It's fast, easy and free
www.beaconregistration.noaa.gov. When activated, the unique identification code in your EPIRB is linked to the registration database. This way authorities can retrieve valuable information about you and your trip.
The GlobalFix PRO is a satellite signaling device of last resort, for use when all other means of self rescue have been exhausted, where the situation is grave and imminent loss of life, limb, eyesight or valuable property will occur without assistance.
Programmed for USA. For foreign flagged vessels or non-USA residents, please refer to SKU 33712 for programming services.
Get Instant Access To Our Dealer Website
Featuring wholesale pricing on products from over 300 manufacturers, your CWR dealer account will also give you access to product automation software. Automatically add, update, and maintain products on your website. The best part? It’s free!
Top Selling ACR Electronics Products
Competitive Wholesale Pricing
We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the wholesale marine business. Not only can we provide the items you need, but at a cost low to you so that you can provide a deal to your customers and turn a solid profit.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER