ACR 2831 GlobalFix™ V4 GPS EPIRB - Category 2
2831 GlobalFix™ V4 GPS EPIRB - Category 2
The GlobalFix™ V4 EPIRB is a marine distress beacon with multiple built-in redundancies to increase your chances of survival in an emergency situation. The internal GPS will pin-point your location, which is transmitted on the 406 MHz distress signal which in the absence of GPS coordinates, can be used to triangulate your position. The beacons 121.5 MHz homing signal will bring local search and rescue forces directly to your position and the EPIRBs LED strobe light will allow them to visually locate your position in low light environments.
The GlobalFix V4 has two functional self-tests to monitor the beacons transmission, power and battery performance, as well as GPS acquisition. Pair these tests up with ACR's 406Link.com optional testing portal and receive satellite confirmation messages directly to your cellphone or email.
The user replaceable battery pack has a 10 year replacement interval reducing the overall ownership cost and making replacement a breeze. Should you ever use the beacon in a life threatening situation, ACR will replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story to ACR's SurvivorClub.com program and return your used beacon for a free replacement.
- High visible LED strobe - Energy Efficient
- Internal 66 channel GPS - Faster acquisition from a cold start
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- User replaceable bettery - 10 year battery life
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Simple manual activation - Keypad with protective cover to prevent false alarms
- Uses Search and Rescue Satellites - No subscription fees
- If you use it...ACR will replace it, FREE of charge - Simply submit your story, send ACR back your used beacon, so they can have it mounted on the Wall of Fame and ACR will send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value
- Activation Method: Manually
- Application: Coastal Cruising, Sailing, Offshore Recreational and Commercial Marine
- Material: High Impact UV resistant polymer
- Battery Life: 10 Year User Replaceable
- EPIRB Type: Category 2/Class 2
- Floating: Yes
- GPS Enabled: Yes
- Dimensions: 8.6" x 4.3" x 3.6"
- Strobe: LED Strobe
- Transmit Time: Minimum 48 Hours @ -4° (-20°C)
- Waterproof: 33ft (10m) @ 10 min. Exceeds RTCM standard
- Weight: 1.63lbs (26oz) with bracket
- Warranty: 5 years
Programmed for USA. For foreign flagged vessels or non-USA residents, please refer to SKU 33712 for programming services.
With two large facilities and a partnership with over 300 brands in the marine and outdoor industries, CWR’s selection and service cannot be beat. We have an inventory with over 18,000 unique products in stock, ready to ship, and at a competitive wholesale price.
Top Selling ACR Electronics Products
Competitive Wholesale Pricing
We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the wholesale marine business. Not only can we provide the items you need, but at a cost low to you so that you can provide a deal to your customers and turn a solid profit.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER