Lowrance HDS-12 LIVE w/Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro Chart
HDS-12 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro Chart
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE is poised to carry on that tradition behind premium performance and the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into the HDS Live display -- including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as LiveCast™ smartphone connection, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
Featuring a high-resolution, SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance quad-core processor that produces the smoothest, lag-free operation, the most responsive touchscreen performance, and the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- High-performance quad-core processor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder™
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
Competitive Wholesale Pricing
We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the wholesale marine business. Not only can we provide the items you need, but at a cost low to you so that you can provide a deal to your customers and turn a solid profit.
Top Selling Lowrance Products
With two large facilities and a partnership with over 300 brands in the marine and outdoor industries, CWR’s selection and service cannot be beat. We have an inventory with over 18,000 unique products in stock, ready to ship, and at a competitive wholesale price.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER