Humminbird HELIX® 12 CHIRP MEGA SI Fishfinder/GPS Combo G3N w/Transom Mount Transducer
HELIX® 12 CHIRP MEGA SI Fishfinder/GPS Combo G3N with Transom Mount Transducer
The HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N features a commanding 12.1" display, MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar. Includes GPS mapping, built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities and ability to create your own maps in real-time with AutoChart Live's depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping. Humminbird Basemap cartography is built-in, with the option to expand your mapping capabilities with available LakeMaster charts.
- MEGA Side Imaging+: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 200 feet on either side of your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Side Imaging sonar.
- MEGA Down Imaging+: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 200 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges and adjustable water levels, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and unit cover.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Competitive Wholesale Pricing
We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the wholesale marine business. Not only can we provide the items you need, but at a cost low to you so that you can provide a deal to your customers and turn a solid profit.
Top Selling Humminbird Products
Placing orders has never been easier. At CWR, you can upload a file with multiple orders, or place the file in our FTP server. We also offer a complete list of online tools for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Extensible Markup Language (XML). Seamless, integrated, simple.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER