Starting a marine business has never been easier Click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
Sea-Tags MOB Smart Wristband
MOB Smart Wristband
Sea-Tags wristbands work according to the "principle of positive security", that is to say that the beacons transmit continuously a signal that is picked up by one or more phones equipped with the application. In case of immersion or removal of a bracelet, the signal is cut off and in response the phone or phones trigger an alarm and record the GPS position at the time of the incident.
Positive Security Principle
Once turned on and monitoring enabled, the beacons continuously emit a signal that is picked up by one or more smartphones equipped with the application.
Man at the Sea
Your smartphone alerts you if a bracelet wearer falls to the sea...In case of immersion, the signal is cut off and the phone(s) automatically triggers an alarm and records the GPS position at the time of the incident.
Cape & Distance
The Sea-Tags application displays on the map the position of the man overboard, the real-time position of the boat and it constantly updates the course and the distance to follow to retrieve the fallen teammate.
In crew mode, you do not need a mobile network (GSM). You watch over your teammates and your teammates watch over you with a transmitter connected to the onboard phones via the free application.
In the event of a fall at sea, the Sea-Tags application displays on a map the position of the man overboard at the time of the incident, the real-time position of the boat and continuously updates the course and distance to follow to recover the teammate.
Solo mode is the only case where you have to stay in a mobile network coverage area (GSM) to use the Sea-Tags application.
In the event of a fall at sea, the phone on board will send an SMS with the position of the man at sea at the time of the fall. The person on shore will be able to contact the rescue services and provide them with the latest GPS position of the person who fell overboard.
Type of Boats
Sea-Tags has been designed to be a "pleasure" product and can cover boats up to 15 meters taking into account the limitations of Bluetooth for not triggering inadvertent alert. The Sea-Tags product is not suitable for steel boats and carbon boats.
About the App:
- The app continuously displays the position, heading and speed of the boat.
- In the event of a man overboard, with or without GSM network coverage, the application automatically displays the heading and distance to return to its last known position.
- Very easy to use: turn on your wristband, tap add a beacon, scan the QR code on the wristband and begin monitoring.
- If necessary, you can contact emergency services directly from the app.
- When you pair your beacon you will find additional information.
- Simple and affordable
- Possibility of pairing transmitters to multiple phones
- No installation required on board
- Ideal for monitoring children on board
- Ideal for night sailing
- Works everywhere, even in the middle of the Atlantic
- Width: 36 mm
- Length: 32 mm
- Thickness: 9 mm
- Weight: 13 grams
- Battery: CR2032 - 3 Volts
- Autonomy (Continuous Transmission): 600 hours
- Distance of Emission: 100m in an open environment
- Frequency of Emission: 4 per second
- Sealing: IP67
- Works with Bluetooth Technology
- CE, FCC & IC Approval