Garmin GPSMAP® 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart® g3 - LakeVü g3
GPSMAP® 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart® g3 - LakeVü g3
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 943xsv chartplotter. Its higher-resolution 9” in-plane switching display has 50% more pixels than previous-generation touchscreens. And with its compact footprint, vivid sonar color palette and double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system. GPSMAP 943xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices. Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data — plus Auto Guidance1 technology. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
- Higher-resolution in-plane switching touchscreen displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 50% more pixels than previous-generation 9” units
- Fast and responsive, with nearly twice the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP® devices, this system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded mapping includes LakeVü g3 and BlueChart® g3 with the best of Garmin and Navionics® data plus built-in Auto Guidance1 technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® app2 for access to OneChart™, smart notifications, software updates and more
- Integrated ANT® technology support for use with your compatible quatix® marine smartwatches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
- Built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with high-contrast vivid color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure
- Supports Panoptix™ and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices, 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar and more
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2 Requires app on your compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Placing orders has never been easier. At CWR, you can upload a file with multiple orders, or place the file in our FTP server. We also offer a complete list of online tools for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Extensible Markup Language (XML). Seamless, integrated, simple.
Top Selling Garmin Products
Same-Day Drop Shipping
Starting with one of our most popular shipping specials -- almost any size order for a flat fee of just $9.95 -- CWR offers a wide array of providers and service levels, helping you meet delivery requirements and minimize costs.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER