Starting a marine business has never been easier Click below to complete a CWR Wholesale Distribution dealer application!
At CWR, we believe conducting business should be simple. With CWR Wholesale Distribution as your drop shipping source, you have a powerful team of full-service wholesale marine distribution experts working for you. With over 300 manufacturers, CWR offers a variety of assorted products for not only marine use, but also camping, sailing, sporting goods, paddle sports, watersports, cycling, training/fitness, hunting, fishing, consumer electronics, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more. CWR is also one of the leading drop-shippers in the marine industry and will drop ship to any location in the world. CWR’s drop ship program is stress-free with no extra fees or minimum order sizes, all while using your own shipping label and packing slip. Become a CWR Wholesale Distribution Dealer today!
ACR Universal Remote Control Kit
Universal Remote Control Kit
Universal Remote Control (URC-102) & a Point Pad™ (URP-102)
- Consists of universal master control unit and a Point Pad; installed via single coaxial cable
- URC-102 provides optimum voltage to ensure brightest performance and long lamp life, regardless of boat system voltage fluctuations
- URC-102 XRCiZ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional (can be disabled)
- On-Off and light rotation speed control
- Point Pad allows finger tip control; surface/flush mount options included
- Has the capacity to perform up to six different duties; ideal for searchlights, winches and other electrical devices
- Easily retrofitted to most servo-motor drives
- Compatible with 12 or 24VDC operation
- Master Size: 2.8" x 3" x 1.6" (7.1 x 7.6 x 4.0 cm)
- Remote Size: 5" x 4.5" x 5" (12.7 x 11.43 x 12.7 cm)
- Master Weight: .65lbs (300g)
- Remote Weight: 10.5oz (300g)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including BISPHENOL A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.