Garmin BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD - VUS032R - Southern Gulf of Mexico - microSD/SD
BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD - VUS032R - Southern Gulf of Mexico - microSD™/SD™
Covers the Gulf of Mexico from Matagorda Bay to Belize City, including Corpus Christi, TX, Veracruz, Mex., the Bay of Campeche, Cancun, Mex., and Cozumel, Mex.
Our Premium Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination¹
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route using your boat's dimensions and a suggested path to follow.
Depth Range Shading
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline.
Provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings so you can navigate with a clear moving-chart representation of your boat’s position. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter.
Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Over 300 Brands at Your Fingertips
We have great relationships with some of the most respected and reliable brands in the business and we are here to pass on the benefits of those relationships to you, the client. With CWR, you can be assured that our customer service team is providing the best, most accurate, and most up-to-date information about your products.
Top Selling Garmin Products
With two large facilities and a partnership with over 300 brands in the marine and outdoor industries, CWR’s selection and service cannot be beat. We have an inventory with over 18,000 unique products in stock, ready to ship, and at a competitive wholesale price.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER