Garmin BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VEU019R - Alborg to Amsterdam - microSD™/SD™
BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VEU019R - Alborg to Amsterdam - microSD™/SD™
Includes detailed coverage from Ålborg Bugt to Amsterdam, The Netherlands, including Limfjorden, Hamburg, Bremen and Emden.
Premier Coastal Charts
- Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® content
- Auto Guidance¹ technology quickly calculates a suggested route by using your desired depth and overhead clearance
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the Shallow Water Shading allows for shading at a user-defined depth
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water. BlueChart g3 Vision coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics content.
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth1.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
BlueChart g3 Vision charts feature 1’ contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter — ideal for entering unfamiliar harbors or ports.
This underwater perspective shows 3-D representation of bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
This view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Crystal-clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free FTP System
FTP with CWR is easy, thorough, and detailed, no matter what kind of data you are transferring. Best of all, it’s free. No tedious data entry is needed when you're integrating your own business with our websites and databases
Top Selling Garmin Products
Export Data Easily
CWR understands how important data export is to allowing your business to thrive. From order history to shipment data files to product files and beyond, we provide a variety of ways to view and analyze data on your end.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER