Blue Sea 7702 ML-Series Remote Battery Switch w/Manual Control 24V DC
Manual Control: Yes
Coil Voltage: 24V DC
- 500 Ampere continuous rating for use as a remote battery switch for inboard gasoline or diesel engines, reducing long cable runs
- Magnetic latch only draws current when changing state of switch, drawing no current in "ON" or "OFF" state
- Silver alloy contacts provides high reliability for switching live loads
- Optional manual switch provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power, and offering lockout capability for servicing
- 3/8" copper studs, using Blue Sea Systems superior one piece technology, suitable for 300 Amperes continuous rating and large cable connections
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Over 300 Brands at Your Fingertips
We have great relationships with some of the most respected and reliable brands in the business and we are here to pass on the benefits of those relationships to you, the client. With CWR, you can be assured that our customer service team is providing the best, most accurate, and most up-to-date information about your products.
Top Selling Blue Sea Systems Products
Placing orders has never been easier. At CWR, you can upload a file with multiple orders, or place the file in our FTP server. We also offer a complete list of online tools for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Extensible Markup Language (XML). Seamless, integrated, simple.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER