Clipper MOBi Man Overboard Indicator w/3 Fobs
The MOBi is a state of the art, fail-safe transponder man overboard system. It consists of a base unit and up to eight active transponders for crew or valuable equipment. In operation the base station sequentially interrogates each transponder which then broadcasts its presence. In the event of a crew member falling overboard the drop in signal level is detected by the base unit which sounds a high intensity audible alarm. To aid identification of the missing crew member the base station continually displays the names of all the crew currently logged on, the signal levels of their transponder fob and their current status. Three AAA cells power each transponder for several weeks of continuous use. Should the base station be turned off the transponders will go to sleep with a life of several years.
- Failsafe transponder technology
- Pin code identified
- High contrast display with white backlight
- Current consumption 50mA at 12V + 50mA for backlight
- Complete with 3 MOBi fobs
- Waterproof fob uses standard AAA type batteries
- Compact display size: 150 x 112 x 42mm
- Fob weight:100 grams
- Fob dimensions 77 x 47 x 38mm max with belt clip
Large In-Stock Inventory
With over 18,000 products in stock and our ability to leverage relationships with over 300 manufacturers that other distributors don't have, CWR Wholesale Distribution can offer you the best inventory at the best prices year round. No hassle.
Top Selling Clipper Products
Knowledge About Products
If you need technical help with any of our products, we can help with that. Whether a product isn't working correctly or your customer has questions about its operation that you aren't quite sure how to answer, we have your back, and we know what we're talking about.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER