NavPod GP1048 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/Garmin 820/820xs/840xs & 1 Instrument f/9.5" Wide Guard
NavPod GP1040 Series for 9.5" Guard SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Overall Size: 9.5"H x 20.75"W x 6"D
Usable Face: 7.375"H x 17.5"W x 5"D
Max Cutout: 7"H x 17"W
Instrument Cutout: 3.6"
All SystemPods include:
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
Same-Day Drop Shipping
Starting with one of our most popular shipping specials -- almost any size order for a flat fee of just $7.95 -- CWR offers a wide array of providers and service levels, helping you meet delivery requirements and minimize costs.
Top Selling NavPod Products
Knowledge About Products
If you need technical help with any of our products, we can help with that. Whether a product isn't working correctly or your customer has questions about its operation that you aren't quite sure how to answer, we have your back, and we know what we're talking about.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER