NavPod GP1507 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/Raymarine a65/a67/a68 w/Space On The Left f/9.5" Wide Guard
GP1500 Series for 9.5" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
Same Day Shipping
Place your order before 4pm and it will ship the same day! Not many wholesalers can offer this kind of speedy delivery at such an affordable price. But at CWR we do not believe you should have to choose between speed and affordability.
Top Selling NavPod Products
Easy and Convenient Drop-Shipping
CWR’s drop-shipping system has been crafted to meet your business needs. We understand that maintaining a competitive business means having access to shipping that is quick, convenient and affordable. Even at a moment’s notice, we are ready.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER