NavPod RMX4404 RailMount Pre-Cut f/Raymarine a75/a77/a78
RailMount NavPods are best used for mounting of an autopilot control, sailing instrument, or small chartplotter onto an existing pedestal guard. Fits onto any 1" or 1.25" diameter tube. A Chromed Stainless Steel arm is used to mount a NavPod. The NavPod can rotate 180 degrees for easy viewing while sitting under the dodger on a rainy day. All wire run from the NavPod, down the center of the stainless steel arm, and into the pedestal guard. This application provides a clean and sturdy installation for electronics, without replacement of the pedestal guard.
Overall Size: 9"H x 10.2"W x 6"D
Usable Face:5.6"H x 8.9"W x 3.75"D
Max Cutout: 4.625"H x 8"W
All RailMount NavPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double Seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Chromed stainless steel arm with swivel mount
- Both sets of adaptors included for 1" or 1.25" diameter tubing
Export Data Easily
CWR understands how important data export is to allowing your business to thrive. From order history to shipment data files to product files and beyond, we provide a variety of ways to view and analyze data on your end.
Top Selling NavPod Products
Placing orders has never been easier. At CWR, you can upload a file with multiple orders, or place the file in our FTP server. We also offer a complete list of online tools for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Extensible Markup Language (XML). Seamless, integrated, simple.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER