NavPod RMX4405 RailMount Pre-Cut f/Furuno GP1670/GP1670F 5.7"
RailMount NavPods are best used for mounting of an autopilot control, sailing instrument, or small chartplotter onto an existing pedestal guard. Fits onto any 1" or 1.25" diameter tube. A Chromed Stainless Steel arm is used to mount a NavPod. The NavPod can rotate 180 degrees for easy viewing while sitting under the dodger on a rainy day. All wire run from the NavPod, down the center of the stainless steel arm, and into the pedestal guard. This application provides a clean and sturdy installation for electronics, without replacement of the pedestal guard.
Overall Size: 9"H x 10.2"W x 6"D
Usable Face:5.6"H x 8.9"W x 3.75"D
Max Cutout: 4.625"H x 8"W
All RailMount NavPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double Seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Chromed stainless steel arm with swivel mount
- Both sets of adaptors included for 1" or 1.25" diameter tubing
Knowledge About Products
If you need technical help with any of our products, we can help with that. Whether a product isn't working correctly or your customer has questions about its operation that you aren't quite sure how to answer, we have your back, and we know what we're talking about.
Top Selling NavPod Products
Get Instant Access To Our Dealer Website
Featuring wholesale pricing on products from over 300 manufacturers, your CWR dealer account will also give you access to product automation software. Automatically add, update, and maintain products on your website. The best part? It’s free!
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER