Faria Kronos 2" Water Pressure Gauge Kit - 30 PSI
Kronos 2" Water Pressure Gauge Kit - 30 PSI
2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)
A pressure gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the change in pressure.
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Available in standard or Metric values
- 2” 30 PSI Kronos SS Water Pressure gauge
- 1/8” NPT Adapter w/locktite VS 516
- Mounting hardware
- 15’ Tubing
Same-Day Drop Shipping
Starting with one of our most popular shipping specials -- almost any size order for a flat fee of just $7.95 -- CWR offers a wide array of providers and service levels, helping you meet delivery requirements and minimize costs.
Top Selling Faria Beede Instruments Products
Placing orders has never been easier. At CWR, you can upload a file with multiple orders, or place the file in our FTP server. We also offer a complete list of online tools for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Extensible Markup Language (XML). Seamless, integrated, simple.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER