Furuno GP170 IMO GPS Navigator
Furuno's GP170 is a highly stable and reliable position fixing system for ocean going ships, large yachts, ferries and commercial vessels. It is an ideal position sensor for Radar, AIS, ECDIS, Autopilot, Echo Sounder and other navigation and communications equipment. The designed GPS chip and antenna deliver enhanced stability and precision in position fixing. Noise rejection capabilities are incorporated in the new receiver, delivering anti-jamming function as well as a high level of tolerance towards multi-path mitigation. Tolerance towards multi-path mitigation is further enhanced when the GPA020S or GPA021S antenna unit is utilized.
A variety of display modes are available including Plotter, Course, Highway, Data and Integrity. The Integrity display mode delivers a highly accurate Skyplot presentation of currently viewable satellites, status on GNSS/SBAS signal reception including strength and SNR, and elevation angles of available satellites, as well as detailed information about available beacon stations.
- Augmentation to enhance precision by utilizing SBAS
- Full compliance with IMO MSC. 114 (73) and IEC 61108-4
- 10 Hz (0.1 second) position update rate making steady own ship tracking possible
- Front panel USB port for export/import of routing data, menu settings and user settings
- BAM (Bridge Alert Management) ready
- LAN interface for efficient network integration into bridge system (IEC 61162-450)
- Simplified menu operation
- Enhanced route planning/management function
- Display Size: 5.7"
- Display Type: Color LCD
- Power Use: 12-24 VDC
- Receiver Type: GPS
Large In-Stock Inventory
With over 18,000 products in stock and our ability to leverage relationships with over 300 manufacturers that other distributors don't have, CWR Wholesale Distribution can offer you the best inventory at the best prices year round. No hassle.
Top Selling Furuno Products
With two large facilities and a partnership with over 300 brands in the marine and outdoor industries, CWR’s selection and service cannot be beat. We have an inventory with over 18,000 unique products in stock, ready to ship, and at a competitive wholesale price.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER