Mastervolt DC Master 24V to 12V Converter - 6A w/Isolator
Power you can rely on
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
- Smart electronics mean no unnecessary heat generation.
- Continuous output.
- Insulated and non-insulated models available.
- Two minutes of extra power for short power boosts.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
Intelligent DC-DC converters
A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity; ideal if you need a short power boost.
Complete package DC Master
All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Placing orders has never been easier. At CWR, you can upload a file with multiple orders, or place the file in our FTP server. We also offer a complete list of online tools for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Extensible Markup Language (XML). Seamless, integrated, simple.
Top Selling Mastervolt Products
Large In-Stock Inventory
With over 18,000 products in stock and our ability to leverage relationships with over 300 manufacturers that other distributors don't have, CWR Wholesale Distribution can offer you the best inventory at the best prices year round. No hassle.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $7.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER