Xantrex Freedom XC 2000 True Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 12VDC - 120VAC - 2000W/80A
Freedom XC 2000 True Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 12VDC - 120VAC - 2000W/80A
True sine wave 120 Vac inverter/charger with built-in transfer switch. Designed for recreational and commercial applications.
The Freedom XC inverter/charger offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It cranks out full output in invert or charge mode from -4°F - 104°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom XC makes it ideal to start difficult loads including fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT make installation a breeze.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown: Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator). The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode
Built-In Charger Features:
- Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage Charging: Utilizes less shorepower when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reduces the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
- Programmable: Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V
- Battery Equalization: Maximizes flooded battery life
- Dead Battery Charging Down to 0 Vdc
- Power Share: Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Competitive Wholesale Pricing
We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the wholesale marine business. Not only can we provide the items you need, but at a cost low to you so that you can provide a deal to your customers and turn a solid profit.
Top Selling Xantrex Products
Same-Day Drop Shipping
Starting with one of our most popular shipping specials -- almost any size order for a flat fee of just $9.95 -- CWR offers a wide array of providers and service levels, helping you meet delivery requirements and minimize costs.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER