Magma Cabo Gas Grill
Cabo Gas Grill
Designed for today’s boater who doesn’t want to substitute quality for cost. The Cabo is made entirely of 100% 18-8 mirror polished marine grade stainless steel. Manufactured with the same quality you’ve come to expect from all Magma Products, this gas grill’s features include a 9” x 18” (162 sq. in.) grilling surface, an oversized balanced lockable lid with draw tight latch, durable heat resistant all-weather handle with air cooled supports, fold-away table top legs, locking grease tray with access from either side of the grill, and a convenient snap-out radiant plate assembly for even heat distribution.
The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt to existing low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. Its compact design, light weight, and large selection of accessories to customize it to your desired application the Cabo truly is a go-anywhere grill to enhance all of your outdoor activities.
- Fold-away legs, perfect for that quick picnic
- Durable heat resistant all-weather plastic handle with air cooled supports
- Convenient snap-out radiant plate; allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution
- Oversized, balanced, lockable lid; won't slam shut and features a draw tight latch to secure all inner components for transport
- Swiveling control valve/regulator; allows for quick, safe canister exchanges
- Locking grease tray accessible from either side
- Large selection of mounting options and accessories
- Material - 18-9 mirror polished marine grade stainless steel
- Mounting Application - Single mount
- Primary Cooking Grate - 9" x 18" (23 x 46 cm) or 162 Sq. In. (1045 sq. cm)
- Total Cooking Area - 162" Sq. In. (1045 sq. cm)
- Number of Burners - 1
- Burner BTU 11,200
- Dimensions w/valve attached and lid/legs closed (L x W x H) - 22-3/8" x 11-3/4" x 10-1/8" (56.8 x 29.8 x 25.7 cm)
- Fuel Type - Gas
- Fuel Supply - Disposable 1-lb. (450 g) propane canisters or adapts to pre-regulated propane LPG (valve sold separately), or compressed natural gas CNG (valve sold separately) systems.
*Sold as an Individual
Over 300 Brands at Your Fingertips
We have great relationships with some of the most respected and reliable brands in the business and we are here to pass on the benefits of those relationships to you, the client. With CWR, you can be assured that our customer service team is providing the best, most accurate, and most up-to-date information about your products.
Top Selling Magma Products
Get Instant Access To Our Dealer Website
Featuring wholesale pricing on products from over 300 manufacturers, your CWR dealer account will also give you access to product automation software. Automatically add, update, and maintain products on your website. The best part? It’s free!
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER