KiwiGrip 4 - 1 Liter Pouches - Grey w/4" Roller
4 - 1 Liter Pouches - Grey with 4" Roller
KiwiGrip is a durable, non-skid deck coating system developed by New Zealand yachtsmen specifically for use on boats. Most other traction or anti slip coatings are simply repackaged industrial products.
The hard acrylic polymer provides a durable, homogeneous, elastic surface. It spreads quickly and easily. By using one of KiwiGrip's proprietary rollers and by varying application technique, the texture can be adjusted from fine to aggressive for the right amount of traction.
In late 2011, KiwiGrip introduced an improved formulation for longer working time and improved color retention.
- Low-glare, IR reflective finish
- Homogenous color that won't wear through and expose filler materials
- UV stabilizer for consistent color
- Vary texture by application technique used
- Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete, or metal
- Rolls over other worn non-skid surfaces nicely
- Non-toxic, no volatile solvents, very low VOC
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Complete, detailed "how-to" instructions come with every can
- Coverage: 2 square meters per liter (80 SF/Gal)
Export Data Easily
CWR understands how important data export is to allowing your business to thrive. From order history to shipment data files to product files and beyond, we provide a variety of ways to view and analyze data on your end.
Top Selling KiwiGrip Products
With two large facilities and a partnership with over 300 brands in the marine and outdoor industries, CWR’s selection and service cannot be beat. We have an inventory with over 18,000 unique products in stock, ready to ship, and at a competitive wholesale price.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER