ProMariner ProSportHD 20 Plus Gen 4 - 20 Amp - 3 Bank Battery Charger
ProSportHD 20 Plus Gen 4 - 20 Amp - 3 Bank Battery Charger
ProSportHD Generation 4 boasts a tri-surface heatsink design. This heavy-duty lightweight design delivers significantly faster charging through optimal cooling, while delivering true rated amp output during charge mode.
ProSportHD's enhanced microprocessor and software provides digital features including: fuel gauge style Charge Completion Monitor, Charge Mode, individual Fault indicators and three digitally selectable performance charge profiles for Flooded (lead acid), AGM and GEL batteries. HP AGM profile on ProSportHD 20 Dual only.
Fully automatic 5-stage charging enhances battery performance while extending battery life. System Check OK and Battery Status indicators provide real time installation and battery fault status.
Designed for use in harsh environments with our industrial grade jacketed DC and AC power cables which include molded strain reliefs and wire splitters.
- ProMar Digital Technology Microprocessor and software controlled charging technology for fast, precise charging
- Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology 100% of all available charging amps are utilized by distributing unused charging amps to any one or combination of all batteries as needed
- Heavy Duty Tri-Surface Extruded Heat Sink Design Upper, lower and rear facing heat sink design for optimal cooling while delivering true rated constant current charging amps during its two charge mode
- Expanded LED Display with Completion Status Gauge LED fuel gauge style completion status. Four color multi-stage mode LED status bar. Multi-stage Charge Mode, System Check OK, individual Battery Status and Battery Type indication
- Lightweight Design Up to 40% lighter compared to an epoxy filled charger
- Auto-Maintain Energy Saver Mode Monitor and auto maintain batteries only when needed to maintain full state of charge. This significantly reduces AC power consumption
- Fully Automatic 5-Stage Digital Performance Charging 5 Stages: Analyzes, charges, conditions, auto maintains and reconditions batteries once a month during storage periods. Fully charges and extends battery life
- Built-in Quality and Safety Dual inline waterproof fuses, reverse polarity, over-temperature, over-current, over-voltage and ignition protection. Certified to Marine UL 1236. CEC and DOE listed. FCC Class B
- Easy Installation and Operation Pre-wired with 6’ AC and DC cables
- Battery Type: Group 24–31 Flooded, AGM, HP AGM and GEL batteries
- 3 Year Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
With two large facilities and a partnership with over 300 brands in the marine and outdoor industries, CWR’s selection and service cannot be beat. We have an inventory with over 18,000 unique products in stock, ready to ship, and at a competitive wholesale price.
Top Selling ProMariner Products
Same-Day Drop Shipping
Starting with one of our most popular shipping specials -- almost any size order for a flat fee of just $8.95 -- CWR offers a wide array of providers and service levels, helping you meet delivery requirements and minimize costs.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $8.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER