FLIR M364C LR Stabilized Thermal/Visible Long Range IP Camera
M364C LR Stabilzed Thermal/Visible Long Range IP Camera
PREMIUM MULTISPECTRAL MARINE CAMERAS WITH ACTIVE GYRO-STABILIZATION
Featuring a high definition low light camera and one of the most advanced FLIR thermal imaging cores, the M364C provide an elite level of awareness on the water. This camera use multispectral imaging to deliver exclusive FLIR Color Thermal Vision™(CTV) technology when used with Raymarine Axiom™ MFDs. Color Thermal Vision blends visible camera details with a thermal image, overlaying vital color imagery that allows captains to positively identify navigation aids and other vessels within the thermal scene. Outstanding imaging performance and enhanced gyro-stabilization make the M364C indispensable tools for law enforcement professionals, commercial mariners, and serious recreational boaters.
ELITE AWARENESS WITH MULTISPECTRAL IMAGING
Thermal and visible imaging featuring FLIR Color Thermal Vision and MSX®
- FLIR Boson 640 × 512 thermal sensor
- Thermal imaging detects objects in complete darkness, glare, and light fog
- Integrate the M364C with Raymarine Axiom and take advantage of FLIR Color Thermal Vision and MSX multispectral imaging
- Color Thermal Vision blends thermal and the low light visible camera so captains can easily identify color details like navigational lights and navigation aids
HIGH DEFINITION NAVIGATION
Low light HD visible imaging sensor and long-range zoom offer enhanced target identification.
- Better than binoculars, the M364C with 30x optical zoom and image stabilization delivers superior long-range imaging and positive target identification
- Ultra-low light camera technology provides visible imagery in the most challenging lighting conditions
- Overlay AIS targets, chart objects, and waypoints in real time when combined with Raymarine Axiom and award-winning ClearCruise™ augmented reality technology
A STEADY VIEW IN ROUGH SEAS
Steady, stable viewing in heavy seas keeps eyes on-target.
- Two-axis mechanical stabilization virtually eliminates the effects of pitch, heave, and yaw
- Horizontal stabilization automatically keeps the camera positioned in the same direction as the vessel turns
- Integrated AHRS (Attitude Heading Reference Sensor)
- M300 Camera
- Camera base-seal
- Camera gasket
- RayNet-to-RJ45 adaptor cable 120 mm (4.72 in.)
- Right-angled RayNet-to-RayNet cable 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Right-angled HD-SDI video cable (with BNC connectors) 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Right-angled power/NMEA 0183/video cable 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Mounting riser
- 3 x camera fixings: nuts, dome nuts, spring and flat washers, threaded studs
- 2 x self-adhesive decals (for ball-down mounting only)
- Documentation pack
With two large facilities and a partnership with over 300 brands in the marine and outdoor industries, CWR’s selection and service cannot be beat. We have an inventory with over 18,000 unique products in stock, ready to ship, and at a competitive wholesale price.
Top Selling FLIR Systems Products
Same-Day Drop Shipping
Starting with one of our most popular shipping specials -- almost any size order for a flat fee of just $9.95 -- CWR offers a wide array of providers and service levels, helping you meet delivery requirements and minimize costs.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER