C-MAP 4D SA-D501 Gulf of Paria to Cape Horn
4D SA-D501 Gulf of Paria to Cape Horn
With C-MAP’s detailed cartography and extensive database of local information at your fingertips you’ll never be lost, even in unfamiliar waters.
Dominate the water with C-MAP’s full vector charts, harbor and approach details, tide and current tools, and more.
Full-Feature Vector Charts give you tools like tidal streams, detailed roads, and accurate marina plans, giving you the utmost situational awareness in your covered area.
High-Definition Aerial Photography will ensure you get the best view of where you are and where you’re going even in sub-optimal conditions.
Expandability is built-in to these cards via Value Added Data Segments (sold separately) so that when you need that extra local detail, adding it to the charts you already use is hassle-free.
One Free Year of daily updates means you will have the most accurate, up-to-date information available, keeping you and your crew safe out on the water.
- Gulf of Paria to Cape Horn
- Full-Feature Vector Charts: Toggle different views on and off to see animated tidal streams, currents and flows on your map. When planning your trip, check out the tidal heights so you won’t be caught off-guard by sudden changes. Dynamic navigational aids give you the tools you need to plan and master your route.
- Perspective: Depths and land elevation, photos, diagrams and bird's eye view perspective options let you choose your view.
- More than Maps: View coastal roads and Points of Interest such as restaurants, museums, local services and cultural highlights.
- C-Marina Port Database: Get detailed marina port plans and harbor charts so docking is a breeze even on your first visit!
- Guardian Alarm: Keep safety in mind, but rest easy with Guardian Alarm settings that will let you know about rocks, obstructions, shallow depths and other navigation hazards.
- One Year of Updates: Crowd sourced and directly from C-MAP trusted sources, these daily updates will give you the confidence to navigate unfamiliar waters. The first year’s on us!
- Value Added Data: Add high-resolution bathymetry charts and details about Marine Protected Area so your have all the information you need at your fingertips.
Large In-Stock Inventory
With over 18,000 products in stock and our ability to leverage relationships with over 300 manufacturers that other distributors don't have, CWR Wholesale Distribution can offer you the best inventory at the best prices year round. No hassle.
Top Selling C-MAP Products
Same-Day Drop Shipping
Starting with one of our most popular shipping specials -- almost any size order for a flat fee of just $8.95 -- CWR offers a wide array of providers and service levels, helping you meet delivery requirements and minimize costs.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $8.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER