Furuno SCX20 Satellite Compass - NMEA 2000
SCX20 Satellite Compass
Utilizing four separate GNSS Antennas for the ultimate in responsiveness, the SCX20 sets a new standard for reliable and accurate heading for all of your marine electronics. The four antennas ensure reliable heading performance, even under the most challenging of conditions. The unprecedented quad antenna design of the SCX20 makes it capable of calculating extremely accurate heading, pitch, roll, and heave information, even when line of sight is limited to only a single satellite. They greatly enhance the performance of onboard equipment such as Radar, Fish Finders, Sonar, and Autopilots.
- Outputs accurate Time, Position, Heading, COG/SOG, ROT (10 degrees/second), Roll/Pitch/Heave 3-Axis Speed, Air Temperature and Air Pressure data
- Unprecedented heading accuracy for Radars, Sonars, and Navigation
- 1.0 degree heading accuracy, 0.02 knot speed accuracy
- Extremely compact with easy and flexible installation for reduced susceptibility to multi-path interference
Get Instant Access To Our Dealer Website
Featuring wholesale pricing on products from over 300 manufacturers, your CWR dealer account will also give you access to product automation software. Automatically add, update, and maintain products on your website. The best part? It’s free!
Top Selling Furuno Products
Same Day Shipping
Place your order before 4pm and it will ship the same day! Not many wholesalers can offer this kind of speedy delivery at such an affordable price. But at CWR we do not believe you should have to choose between speed and affordability.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER