Mustang HIT Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD w/Sailing Harness - Black - Automatic/Manual
HIT Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD with Sailing Harness - Black - Automatic/Manual
This front entry PFD automatically inflates when submerged in 4” or more water pressure and features an integrated sailing harness for serious sailors. The lightweight 500D Cordura® outer shell is durable, and the neoprene collar provides all-day comfort. Heavy-duty stainless steel D-rings built into the front of the vest can attach to safety tethers.
The exclusive Hammar® Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) deploys only when submerged and not when hit with rain, spray, or humidity. The SecureZip stays closed during high winds but opens easily on inflation. A convenient window lets you check the indicator status, and you can also use the manual handle or oral tube to inflate the PFD at any time. The water-resistant pocket secures and protects your essentials. A whistle, strobe light holder, and SOLAR reflective tape all ensure additional on-the-water safety.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- Durable 500D Cordura® outer shell with reflective accents
- Neoprene Comfort Collar prevents chaffing
- SecureZip closure
- Indicator window to check status (green means it's ready to go)
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) only inflates when submerged in 4” or more of water pressure
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- Oral inflation tube for backup
- Water-resistant pocket
- Two heavy-duty stainless steel D-rings for use with tethers
- Includes safety whistle for emergencies
- SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Holder for a strobe light
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type V Recreational
- Color - Black
- Inflation - Automatic/Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 33 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Competitive Wholesale Pricing
We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the wholesale marine business. Not only can we provide the items you need, but at a cost low to you so that you can provide a deal to your customers and turn a solid profit.
Top Selling Mustang Survival Products
Knowledge About Products
If you need technical help with any of our products, we can help with that. Whether a product isn't working correctly or your customer has questions about its operation that you aren't quite sure how to answer, we have your back, and we know what we're talking about.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER