Garmin LiveScope™ Plus System w/GLS 10™ & LVS34 Transducer
LiveScope™ Plus System with GLS 10™ & LVS34 Transducer
THE BEST OF THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
The latest in LiveScope technology, the LiveScope Plus System offers improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images, and better target separation.
- See images clearly with improved screen clarity, transducer sensitivity, and target separation.
- Scan surroundings with sharper images, reduced noise, and fewer sonar artifacts.
- Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes and necessary mount.
Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
See exactly what you need with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede your picture of fish and structure.
A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
Vivid Color Palettes
Choose from seven vivid color options — including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
Scout ahead of your boat to see what’s happening in real-time.
Explore live views of the activity directly beneath your boat.
See under the water with a view from your perspective above the water.
In The Box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS34 transducer
- Perspective mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin Marine Network cable (small connector)
- Network adapter cable
Placing orders has never been easier. At CWR, you can upload a file with multiple orders, or place the file in our FTP server. We also offer a complete list of online tools for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Extensible Markup Language (XML). Seamless, integrated, simple.
Top Selling Garmin Products
Knowledge About Products
If you need technical help with any of our products, we can help with that. Whether a product isn't working correctly or your customer has questions about its operation that you aren't quite sure how to answer, we have your back, and we know what we're talking about.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER