Garmin Reactor™ 40 Hydraulic Corepack with SmartPump v2 & GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument Pack
Reactor™ 40 Hydraulic Corepack with SmartPump v2 & GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument Pack
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 hydraulic corepack with SmartPump v2 and GHC™ 50 display gives you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your hydraulically steered system.
- With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimizes heading error, and more.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simplicity.
- Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches, and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument.)
- The SmartPump v2 is a one-size-fits-most solution that provides optimal control and confidence on the water. Plus, gain better thermal performance, higher reliability, and lower power consumption.
- Gain more freedom when maneuvering your boat. This corepack allows for optional Shadow Drive technology to automatically disengage the autopilot when you turn the wheel.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experience.
- When connected to your compatible Garmin chartplotter, all Reactor 40 corepacks offer powerboat and sailing features, including heading hold and step turns — plus wind hold and tack/jibe when paired with a wind sensor (sold separately.)
Technical Specifications - SmartPump v2:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 7 3/4" x 7 1/2" x 9 5/8" (197 mm x 190 mm x 244 mm)
- Weight - 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
- Temperature range - From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Material - Electronics Control Unit (ECU) - fully gasketed, aluminum alloy. Bracket - carbon steel. Manifold - aluminum alloy. Motor - aluminum alloy
- Power cable length - 9 ft (2.7 m)
- Power input - 11.5-30 Vdc
- Fuse - 40 A, blade-type
- Main power usage (standby) - less than 1 A.
- Main power usage (engaged) - 5-10 A and peak - 34 A
- Flow rate - Configurable from 0 to 2.4 L per minute
- Compatible with steering cylinder sizes from 4-24 cu in. 7-second lock to lock up to 17 cu in
Technical Specifications - CCU:
- Dimensions: 3 19/32" diameter (91.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
- CCU cable length: 9.5' (3 m)
- NMEA 2000 power input: 9-16 V
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 3 (150 mA)
Technical Specifications - Buzzer/Alarm:
- Dimensions (L × Diameter) - 29/32" × 1.0" (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight - 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range - from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length - 10' (3.0 m)
Technical Specifications - Reactor 40:
- Unit dimensions (W x H x D) - 4.3" x 4.4" x 1.9" (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Display resolution (W x H) - 320 x 240 pixels
- Display Type - QVGA color LCD display
- NMEA output - NMEA 2000
- Supply voltage - 10 to 20V
- Operating temperature - -15° C to 70 C° (5° F to 158° F)
Technical Specifications - GHC™ 50:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 5.5” x 4.1” x 2.0” (14.0 x 10.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Display Type - 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Size - 5" (12.7 cm)
- Touch Display - Yes
- Knob Control - With GRID 10/20
- Remote Control via ANT+® Connectivity - Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Yes
- NMEA 2000 Networking - Yes
- Ethernet - Yes
What's in the Box?
- GHC™ 50 Marine Autopilot Display
- SmartPump v2
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit) power cable
- Interconnect cable
- Shadow Drive
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
*Sold as an Individual
Knowledge About Products
If you need technical help with any of our products, we can help with that. Whether a product isn't working correctly or your customer has questions about its operation that you aren't quite sure how to answer, we have your back, and we know what we're talking about.
Top Selling Garmin Products
Same Day Shipping
Place your order before 4pm and it will ship the same day! Not many wholesalers can offer this kind of speedy delivery at such an affordable price. But at CWR we do not believe you should have to choose between speed and affordability.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER