Pacer Black 4/0 AWG Battery Cable - 100'
Black 4/0 AWG Battery Cable - 100'
Pacer's 4/0 AWG Marine Battery Cable meets and exceeds the most stringent specifications. This UL-approved marine cable is manufactured in the USA to ensure high quality.
Marine installations can occur in tight, enclosed spaces that have sharp turns where the installation process can quickly become difficult. Pacer makes the installation process easier. How? By creating a flexible yet tough marine cable. This 4/0 AWG marine battery cable can handle the toughest environments. This marine battery cable is made from Type III tinned copper. The copper resists corrosion and helps to extend the life of the marine cable. Then, the cable is insulated with a durable and flexible PVC jacket. These things all come together to make the highest quality marine cable available.
- Easy to strip, bend, and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- Conductor - Annealed fine stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating - 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating - 600V
- Resistant to - Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, and Moisture
*Sold as an Individual
Free FTP System
FTP with CWR is easy, thorough, and detailed, no matter what kind of data you are transferring. Best of all, it’s free. No tedious data entry is needed when you're integrating your own business with our websites and databases
Top Selling Pacer Group Products
With two large facilities and a partnership with over 300 brands in the marine and outdoor industries, CWR’s selection and service cannot be beat. We have an inventory with over 18,000 unique products in stock, ready to ship, and at a competitive wholesale price.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER