Garmin Navionics Vision+™ NVSA004L -Mexico, the Caribbean to Brazil - Inland & Coastal Marine Charts
Navionics Vision+™ NVSA004L - Mexico, the Caribbean to Brazil - Inland & Coastal Marine Charts
It's A Whole New Look On Your Chartplotter
Featuring vibrant colors, a streamlined interface, and combined coastal/inland content with a popular Navionics® style color palette, Garmin Navionics+ cartography makes it easy to plot your course with the world’s No. 1 name in marine mapping1.
- Navigate with our best offshore and inland lake coverage for your Garmin chartplotter.
- See it your way. Customize your view with various chart layers and overlay combinations.
- With your included one-year subscription, access daily updates via the ActiveCaptain® smart-device app.
- Auto Guidance+™ technology2 lets you navigate with suggested dock-to-dock routings.
- Select up to 10 color-shaded target depth ranges to scope out the best fishing spots.
- Save money by renewing your subscription — and continue accessing daily updates plus new content downloads.
- Access detail-rich mapping of coastal features, lakes, rivers, and more. Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content offer coverage for boaters worldwide.
- Charts are constantly being enhanced with new and amended content — as many as 5,000 updates are made every day. Your one-year subscription includes access to daily chart updates via the ActiveCaptain app.
- Combining the best of Garmin and Navionics automatic routing features, built-in Auto Guidance+ technology2 gives you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances, and more.
- High-resolution depth range shading lets you select up to 10 color-shaded options and view your designated target depths at a glance.
- For improved fishing and navigation, up to 1' contours provide a clear depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals, harbors, marinas and more.
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
- NOAA raster cartography3 is available for some U.S. waters as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain app to provide paper chart-like views on your plotter.
- Community-sourced content provides useful POIs, such as marinas, anchorages, hazards, businesses and more. Get recommendations from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment.
- This downloadable shading feature4 combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of the bottom structure than contour lines alone.
- The downloadable sonar imagery feature4 reveals bottom hardness clearly and in contrasting colors, highlighting both subtle and dramatic transition areas on select U.S. lakes.
- Downloadable high-resolution satellite imagery4 provides superior situational awareness.
- Crystal-clear aerial and surface photos of ports, marinas, bridges, docks, boat ramps, dams, and navigational landmarks provide a better sense of your surroundings above the waterline.
- Side-scan images capture submerged features such as fallen timber, fish attractors, wrecks, potential hazards, and more on select U.S. lakes.
- This underwater perspective shows a 3D representation of the bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
- This view provides a 3D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
- Adjust your maps to the lake’s current water levels to see if spots are accessible or too shallow to explore.
1 Based on 2021 reported sales
2 Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
3 Raster cartography cannot be viewed on echoMAP™ CHIRP and ECHOMAP™ Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app
4 Subscription required; a one-year subscription, which is included with the purchase of Navionics Vision+ mapping solution, lets you access daily chart updates and download additional content or premium features included with your cartography product
With two large facilities and a partnership with over 300 brands in the marine and outdoor industries, CWR’s selection and service cannot be beat. We have an inventory with over 18,000 unique products in stock, ready to ship, and at a competitive wholesale price.
Top Selling Garmin Products
Large In-Stock Inventory
With over 18,000 products in stock and our ability to leverage relationships with over 300 manufacturers that other distributors don't have, CWR Wholesale Distribution can offer you the best inventory at the best prices year round. No hassle.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER