Raymarine RNS-5 5 Port RayNet Gigabit Switch
RNS-5 5 Port RayNet Gigabit Switch
The RNS-5 network Gigabit switch is designed for expanding Raymarine integrated chartplotter systems using RayNet high-speed Ethernet cabling. Use the RNS-5 to integrate Axiom displays with radars, sonar modules, IP cameras, and Teledyne FLIR thermal cameras. The RNS-5 also supports networking with Raymarine YachtSense digital control systems and the YachtSense Link marine mobile router. Two RNS-5 switches can be daisy-chained together for larger systems. The RNS-5 is simple to install and requires no complicated setup.
- 5 RayNet Ethernet gigabit ports for fast and reliable connectivity
- Rugged IPX6 and IPX7 construction
- Reliable, waterproof RayNet connector Ethernet cable ports
- Designed for simple bulkhead mounting
- LED power and network port status indicators
- Unmanaged- simply plug and play with Raymarine devices
- No complicated setup or configuration
With two large facilities and a partnership with over 300 brands in the marine and outdoor industries, CWR’s selection and service cannot be beat. We have an inventory with over 18,000 unique products in stock, ready to ship, and at a competitive wholesale price.
Top Selling Raymarine Products
Knowledge About Products
If you need technical help with any of our products, we can help with that. Whether a product isn't working correctly or your customer has questions about its operation that you aren't quite sure how to answer, we have your back, and we know what we're talking about.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER