Veratron 85mm (3-3/8") VMH-35S Multifunction Gauge w/Voltage Dependent (0-5V) Sensor Input
85mm (3-3/8") VMH-35S Multifunction Gauge wtih Voltage Dependent (0-5V) Sensor Input
The ideal solution for your outboard engine monitoring. Digital sun-readable display with analog inputs and NMEA 2000 converter, the VMH 35-S embeds a high-performance GNSS receiver which makes it the perfect solution for your boat cockpit.
The first in its new VMH line of premium marine gauges, the Veratron VMH 35-S is engineered for single inboard or outboard engine applications.
Powered by the latest microprocessor, the Veratron VMH 35-S is blazingly fast. Yet even when set at full brightness, it draws a mere 170mA of power—a fraction of what comparably-sized TFT screens use.
The VMH 35-S has the capacity to provide 30 types of data including engine, EcoMode pop-up screen, RPMs up to 8000 with a programmable overspeed alarm, tank levels, battery status, GPS, and vessel information. It's easily configured using the embedded on-screen menu and soft-touch buttons.
- Integrated high-performance GNSS receiver
- Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS) port
- Analog inputs: 1x Resistive /1x 0-5 V / 1x Frequency
- Stylish black-glass design with brushed stainless-steel ring
- Front ring: Brushed stainless steel
- Front lens: Mineral glass
- Display: Color IBN + 1.44" TFT optically bonded
- Connectors: Molex MX-150 12 pins / DeviceNet M12 5 pins
- NMEA 2000 certified with embedded analog gateway
- Connectivity: NMEA 2000, LIN, EasyLink
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- Operating voltage: 9-16V
- Current consumption: ≤ 150 mA (normal mode)
- Protection class: IP X7
- Dimensions: 100 mm (outer) and 85 mm (mounting hole)
Export Data Easily
CWR understands how important data export is to allowing your business to thrive. From order history to shipment data files to product files and beyond, we provide a variety of ways to view and analyze data on your end.
Top Selling Veratron Products
Large In-Stock Inventory
With over 18,000 products in stock and our ability to leverage relationships with over 300 manufacturers that other distributors don't have, CWR Wholesale Distribution can offer you the best inventory at the best prices year round. No hassle.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER