Xantrex XM1800 Pro Series Inverter
Performance inverters designed for RVs and boats
Designed for RV and marine electrical systems that already have a battery charger or generator installed, Xantrex PRO Inverters deliver modified sine wave power for small appliances, TVs, and other onboard electronics from a battery bank.
The Xantrex PRO Series Inverters are the perfect complement to generators when shore power is unavailable, to quietly and efficiently provide household power when needed. The PRO Series design is both user friendly and versatile. These inverters feature a detachable, digital remote control to display precise inverter, AC source and battery status information from one convenient location. A built-in transfer switch automatically detects when generator or shore power status changes to ensure power is always available.
The 1800W is designed for demanding RV and marine conditions. They meet FCC Class B regulations to eliminate interference potential with other electronics, while UL 458 certification means they meet strict RV and marine safety standards. Versatile enough to be mounted either horizontally or vertically, these inverters can be easily installed to fit into any compartment. Conformal coated boards also minimize the chance of problems from moist operating conditions.
- Inverter easily powers TVs, small appliances, and other electronics
- Built-in 15A circuit breaker to protect GFCI connected loads
- Up to 25A pass through for hardwired loads
- Digital remote control displays power output, AC source and battery voltage
- Detachable remote control can be mounted wherever convenient
- Conformal coated electronics provide moisture resistance
- Designed to be hard-wired using a terminal strip or by connecting AC through a GFCI receptacle (included)
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground fault protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free FTP System
FTP with CWR is easy, thorough, and detailed, no matter what kind of data you are transferring. Best of all, it’s free. No tedious data entry is needed when you're integrating your own business with our websites and databases
Top Selling Xantrex Products
Large In-Stock Inventory
With over 18,000 products in stock and our ability to leverage relationships with over 300 manufacturers that other distributors don't have, CWR Wholesale Distribution can offer you the best inventory at the best prices year round. No hassle.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER