Magma Tournament Series Cleaning Station - Dock Mount - 48"
High Density Polyethylene - White w/Black Trim
This U.V. stabilized, high density polyethylene bait preparation and fish cleaning station will not fade, chip, crack, peal, or hold fish odors. It is strong and includes a Table, plus 1-1/2"Tubular Stainless Steel Base for rock-solid mounting to the dock and stainless steel Round Rail Mounts, which allow it to be tilted to the best drainage angle or to be stored in a flat position against the base when not in use. Cleaning station includes 4-1/2" sides and backs with ample overboard drainage slots to keep your boat spotless; slots for pliers and filet knife storage.
Dock Cleaning Station includes Table plus 1-1/2" Tubular Stainless Steel Base for mounting to your dock and three 1-1/2" anodized aluminum and stainless steel Round Rail Mounts for instantaneous adjustment and storage.
- (4) Filet knife holder's
- (2) Convenient pliers holder
- Slotted back allows for drainage from work surface
- All edges and corners rounded for safety
- FDA approved for food service
- UV stabilized
- Will not crack, peel, mildew, or retain fish odors
- Table rotates vertically flat on railing when not in use
- Mount constructed of 1-1/2" (38mm) 18-8 stainless steel tubing and hard anodized aluminum hardware
- Construction Materials: High-Density Polyethylene
- Table Dimensions: 47-1/2" x 19-1/2" (120.7 cm x 49.5 cm)
- Product Width: 47-1/2" (120.7 cm)
- Product Depth:19-1/2" (49.5 cm)
- Product Height: 4-1/2" (11.4 cm)
- Product Weight: 32.37lbs (16.7 kg)
- Warranty:1 Year
Over 300 Brands at Your Fingertips
We have great relationships with some of the most respected and reliable brands in the business and we are here to pass on the benefits of those relationships to you, the client. With CWR, you can be assured that our customer service team is providing the best, most accurate, and most up-to-date information about your products.
Top Selling Magma Products
Knowledge About Products
If you need technical help with any of our products, we can help with that. Whether a product isn't working correctly or your customer has questions about its operation that you aren't quite sure how to answer, we have your back, and we know what we're talking about.
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $8.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER