Pacer White 14 AWG Primary Wire - 100'
White 14 AWG Primary Wire - 100'
Pacer's marine wire is designed to handle the harshest marine environments. It is manufactured to meet and exceed the most stringent specifications. This 14 AWG marine wire is constructed in the USA to achieve the highest level of quality.
Built from Type III class K tinned copper, this wire offers excellent flexibility. The tinned copper also resists corrosion adding to the life of the wire. What about the insulation? After the copper is tinned it is then insulated with a durable and flexible PVC jacket. The jacket makes this 14 AWG marine wire resistant to alkali, abrasion, acid, gas, oil, flame, and moisture.
What standards and compliances does this wire meet? Pacer's marine wire exceeds the requirements and standards of UL, ABYC, and NMMA.
- Built for durability, flexibility, and longevity in the harshest marine environments
- So flexible that you can tie it into a knot without compromising any of its qualities
- Proprietary insulation ensures the highest level of protection available
- Ease of installation and the longevity of its design have helped solidify this marine wire as the choice of boating professionals
- UL Standard - 1426 BC-5W2
- U.S.C.G - 33 CFR part 183
- ABYC - E-11.14
- Conductor - Type III annealed finely stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation -20 °C to 105 °C flexible, color-coded PVC
- Voltage Rating - 600-V
- Resistant to - Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
*Sold as an Individual
Easy and Convenient Drop-Shipping
CWR’s drop-shipping system has been crafted to meet your business needs. We understand that maintaining a competitive business means having access to shipping that is quick, convenient and affordable. Even at a moment’s notice, we are ready.
Top Selling Pacer Group Products
Get Instant Access To Our Dealer Website
Featuring wholesale pricing on products from over 300 manufacturers, your CWR dealer account will also give you access to product automation software. Automatically add, update, and maintain products on your website. The best part? It’s free!
Become a CWR dealer and get:
- instant access to our dealers-only website
- Wholesale pricing from over 300 brands
- No minimum order
- Flat rate shipping as low as $9.95
- Free FTP and website integration
BECOME A DEALER